The Arthur Image Based Cell Analyzer is a 3-channel desktop image analyzer that allows users to perform assays for cells in suspension, including GFP and RFP expression, apoptosis, cell viability, cell cycle, and cell counting assays using state-of-the-art optics.
The Arthur is compatible with a wide variety of eukaryotic cells. Depending on the complexity of the assay and number of fields captured, it takes 10 seconds to 2 minutes for Arthur to count a typical assay with only 25uL of sample volume.
- Get comprehensive and sufficiently accurate assay results.
- Obtain cell images and reliable counting results with graphic data
- check histograms and select cell size gating
- Compatible with a wide variety of eukaryotic cells
- Performs various assays for cells in suspension
(GFP/RFP expression, apoptosis, cell viability, cell cycle, and cell counting)
High-speed cell counting & analysis
- Performs 3-channel population analysis in 1 minute
- Counts for a typical assay with only 25 μL of sample volume
Ease of Use
- Rapid 3-channel population analysis in 1 minute
- No system maintenance required
- User friendly interface with LCD touch screen
Assays and applications
NanoEnTek Arthur features two fluorescent channels (green & red) as well as bright.
User is able to perform a broad range of assays:
- Cell counting & viability
- GFP and RFP expression
- Annexin V apoptosis analysis
- cell cycle analysis