Presens SFR (Shake Flask Reader)
Oxygen and pH monitoring in shake flasks (Erlenmeyer flask), cultivation tubes, and T-flasks
The SFR Shake Flask Reader monitors oxygen and pH in up to 9 Erlenmeyer flasks, cultivation tubes, or T-flasks simultaneously. It fits in nearly all standard shakers. Measurement data is transferred wirelessly via Bluetooth to your PC / notebook.
The corresponding ready-to-use vessels contain pre-calibrated sensor spots. The system monitors non-invasively through the transparent bottom of the vessels. Different types and sizes of flasks and tubes are available. Plastic, disposable flasks contain pre-calibrated oxygen and pH sensors. Glass flasks are equipped with autoclavable oxygen sensors only, and can be re-used.
- Rapid, parallel online monitoring of up to 63 shake flasks
- For microbial cultivation and cell culture
- Pre-calibrated cultivation vessels are ready-to-use
- Compatible with standard shakers
- Glass & plastic flasks in different sizes available
- Non-invasive measurement
- Used in seed train & bioprocess development